Hello and happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend apart from unexpected endings of seasons “GOT”. Although I didn’t get time to watch the last episode yet, because of shooting, sleeping and working but still got some spoilers through Instagram stories people have been posting. Well apart from this thing, all I can see is people vacationing and wearing beautiful dresses and outfits. This caught me thinking that what would be the comfiest and effortless look (obviously when the temperature is going up only, comfort matters most) without turning into a hobo or something. So, I did some research and tried a lot of things which suits a perfect Vacation Look and found this chic Taupe Striped Jumpsuit. Let’s see how it’s worth it! Also, read my previous blog For Comfy Summer Office Look ( if your priorities are comfort and style both).
About this Jumpsuit
If you’ve been following me on Instagram or reading my blogs lately, you might know that I mostly prefer linen or cotton on any fabric which means comfort comes first but doesn’t mean that I don’t bother about style or fashion. I do most of the time and try to keep everything chic and feminine. So, I never thought that a Jumpsuit can be chic or feminine as in I had no doubts in its comfort. But literally, when I saw this Jumpsuit, all doubts were gone. I found it perfect for my upcoming vacation. Plus I’ve barely tried this silhouette before so I had to try this one. In order to create the best content for you all, I would love to come out from my comfort zone and try different silhouette in order to perceive the best.
It is the most beautiful and feminine Jumpsuit I have ever seen, nothing funky or edgy in it just simple and classic. Its fabric is made of linen and viscose blend which breathable and skin friendly. The beautiful beige colour which soothes eyes and skin both! This Jumpsuit has ankle length and its height is adjustable because of adjustable shoulders straps which can be tucked through wooden buttons on the back side. It is lined at the top but the legs are not see through. It has a detachable tie belt at the waist. It has side pockets and a concealed zip in one side. I’m wearing size 4 which is the smallest size in $49.99 and in INR ₹2999
Why this Jumpsuit
- Available in basic colour which makes it a classic and can be worn forever.
- Can be used in winters as well because of its warm
- Has vertical stripes, which makes you look longer especially if you are petite like me
- Length is adjustable which is a win-win for both tall and petite
- Fabric is linen blend which is perfect for every season and especially for summer.
- It has a detachable tie belt around the waist which helps to chinch the waistline and can be removed if had to wear with a blazer for a clean office look!
- It has a feminine look which makes perfect for the occasions like date night.
- Very inexpensive as being a high street outfit as in the same Jumpsuit is available over the price of $100 by some premium designer brands
- Hides tummy fat too, which is good if you had a really good lunch! Happens all the time with me.
- It’s coming back the in stock again after getting sold out twice.
- Can be styled in multiple ways for formal and casual looks.
How I styled
I wanted a comfortable vacation look where I didn’t have to worry over tripping or getting to adjust every time in my outfit. So I styled it in the simplest way. I paired this Jumpsuit with gold hoops ( classic ones), some gold dainty bracelets and white Greece slides. I was all ready with minimum makeup and my brim hat (although oversized brim hats are in fashion but it’s not really necessary to get everything which is in trend, one classic brim hat is enough to have in wardrobe). I finished my look with my cute straw bag which is still available in stock! It can also be paired with a plain white shirt if you are conscious with your arms exposed in sunlight.
So this is how I created my favourite vacation look with this beautiful and versatile striped jumpsuit.
This is all for today. I would love to know what your favourite silhouettes for vacations are? Please share them in the comment section or through emails.
Don’t forget to check my previous blog post for Three Must-Have Staples for this summer.7