I’m here with a summer essential “Linen Blazer” apart from THREE MUST-HAVE SUMMER STAPLES and no need to say that, this is already June and without any doubt, summer is already pumped with heat obviously. We have hot mornings and burning noons which I’m not complaining about. And we are trying to make it work like every time.
I bought this Linen Blazer focusing on a few things: wearability, sustainability, quality, looks and price point. My goal was to buy a blazer which can be put together with multiple outfits and can be worn on several occasions and for many coming years. I know that a blazer doesn’t do the part of super casual look like a denim jacket does but a denim jacket comes under casual capsule wardrobe and thank god I have my perfect Denim jacket which I’ve been wearing since last year.
For the longest time, I’ve been desperately looking for a natural white or a cream blazer but whenever I found blazers, they were too old fashioned, too formal or too casual looking. Some had gathered sleeves which were absolutely not an option because of its lack of timelessness. Some had giant long sleeves and hem, which practically I don’t like because I’m wearing something extra, I wanna look extra good not a granny sheep. Pictures of bloggers we see wearing weird things, look really enchanting only in pictures. So I went for this blazer which had everything I wanted.
And I was so happy with my calling to buy this natural white linen blazer. It ticks all the checkboxes.
- Wearable because of its smart and chic look goes with almost every outfit even with a dress if you have a wedding to go to.
- Sustainable because of linen fabric although lining does have polyester, anyway I’m going to wash them in wash bags.
- Looks are amazing because of single-breasted feature, goes for formal, casual, date wear and everyday looks! I’ve already worn it with my slip dress, with my shorts outfit and here I’m wearing it for a formal chic look with my beige culottes and beige Tee.
- Price wise, it was quite inexpensive for $49.99 which is half of the price from other retailer’s blazer collections.
- True to size, being petite it’s really hard to find anything which fits perfectly without looking a sulky bag. In this term also, this blazer fits perfectly with size 0.
HOW I STYLED
I wanted to style this linen blazer with something formal so I went for a beige monochrome outfit with wearing beige culottes which are so versatile that I’ve already styled them for DAY TO NIGHT LOOK and beige crew neck tee. For a more feminine look I went for my pearl barrettes and basic gold hoops and to finish it off I wore my basic block heels. With some minimal makeup, I was meeting ready! I’m really happy with the wearability with this blazer.